Amber Stanhope

"Amber Stanhope also shares the same birthday with Ellowyne. They refer to themselves as frienemies. Their fathers work at the same San Francisco architectural firm. Amber is jealous of Ellowyne and occasionally does things to undermine her or get her into trouble."

The last doll to complete my Ellowyne Wilde collection arrived today and she's a stunner. Amber wasn't an easy doll to find . . . well certainly not in my price range.

After weeks of searching, my persistence paid off in the end and I was really happy she wasn't too far away. She was waiting for me just across the Tasman Sea in New Zealand. 

The only hiccup was with her shoes. Unfortunately they were not packed separately, but left on the doll and were subsequently damaged in transit. Luckily the sender offered to reimburse me for the damage.


I removed the sash from Amber along with her wrist tag and left them in her box with her certificate. I will attempt to repair the shoes, but I'm not confident about making them look good as new.

She has a gorgeous face and beautiful gown. Her hair is very stiff, but I think it needs to be that way to hold her curls and at this moment in time, it doesn't really bother me. I'm simply thrilled to have this family completed.



Comments